Saturday, January 06, 2007

Not bad for a start, I think

Aiiyeee!

The classes were resumed nung 3. Cafe duty ako, and ksama ko cna henriette and lambert..err ambet pla :D

They were quiet at first, but eventually we talked naman. And laugh. :D

When I returned to the classroom, I was exhausted pro di ako natulog habang Histo class. :D
I think you should congratulate me. :D :D

The next day, OLSAT namin. The subjects were Reading Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, Language, Science, Social Studies and the OLSAT main. I wasn't able to finish math and the OLSAT test. sigh. but the good side is that I didn't fall asleep while taking the test like I used to. Strike 2! :D

anyway, I sleep after every test. a li'l recharging. :D

friday. umm.. I wasn't concentrating. Map reading in LT..so I was asked to find point X. Yes, I was serious in looking for its coordinates, but all along I was looking at a different point, point Z! I accidentally said what I was thinking and the whole class heard it and laughed! haha :p

geom..I didn't sleep! wahahahahar. Strike 3?!
tle..chit-chatting with tin.
Lunch/RHGP-tin and I arrived late at class, but thankfully we weren't marked late :D
History-game. we didn't win. thanks to minji :D hehe joke! di din naman namin alam ung answer dun. no one to blame. :)

bb~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maniwala akong 'di ka nakatulog. Kahit isang iglip wala? Haha! Sinong niloko mo! XD