Monday, April 23, 2007

It is not the time that flies, it's us. :D

True. That's one of the topics that's been preached in church. Ala lang. :D

Yay! I edited my last post! Look! :D

I've been pretty busy in church. Concert, services, bible studies and prayer meetings. But in truthness, it gives me fulfillment. I hope this continues even after summer. Kahit saturday and sunday lang, pupunta pa rin ako! :D

I've been taking review classes too.. at MSA. met Mix, Sam and Nicole. Kami kami lang students sa class. Wow diba! Solo namin ang teacher. mwahahaha!

Youth camp is near. More than one week na lang. Iba, here we come!
X-men - Make a Stand ang theme. :) my verrry first youth camp everrr. :D

Went to Tarlac, Baguio and Lingayen nung Holy Week. Woohoo roadtrip! The trip had been pretty bumpy, since dad is not yet used to the new car. haha! But at least, I'm still alive!

Super bonding with my cousins Lykha and Karlah. Ang kukulit nila!
Ah, we didn't stay in a hotel nga pla nung nasa Baguio kmi. Wla na kcing natirang reservations! Aun, sa boarding house kami, kasi we are so parsimonious eh. :D

San b kmi nagpunta sa Baguio? umm.. Baguio Cathedral, SM, Burnham Park, The Mansion, Mines View, Strawberry Farm, and Camp John Hay. Di namin pinalagpas ang Lion's Head! mwahahaha!

No comments: