Thursday, May 17, 2007

What I've been doing these days..

Of course! I'm passing around invitations :)

Hey!

Leaders' Generation, on behalf of Joy in Christ Church, would like to invite you to our upcoming fund-raising concert with its theme "On FIRE with the Lord"! :D

Clueless? Here are some details of the concert:

Venue:
Mayor Arcenio Castillo Coliseum (MACC) Camella Springville, Molino, Bacoor Cavite

Date:
Friday, June 1, 2007

Time:
8:00 PM

Ticket prices:
P50, P100, P200 :)

If you're interested, kindly reply to this comment :)

And its better if you take someone with you to the concert.. If you know someone who can come with you, please invite them!Ü

God Bless! :)

If you know a friend, a relative or even an acquaintance from Cavite, please let them know about this one. Or if YOU would like to come, why not?? c:

A hint: I'll be contributing for that concert :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds interesting :) but I think it's a bit far from where I live :< I'll go see if I can come, what are you contributing?!?! :D