Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nature tripping. :D

We went to the La Mesa Ecopark in Quezon City yesterday.
Coz its the 13th anniversary of mom's company.
And its the 17th anniversary of my parents' church wedding :)
So un, we took lots of pics, kahit dun sa may bawal na area near the La Mesa dam. :P
Free merienda and lunch kami..sponsor: McDo.
Buti hindi Shanghai Bistro..kundi..:))
Nanalo sa raffle si mommy! Instant money for Dad's phone.
Naholdap kasi si Dad eh, kaya kelangan ng new phone :(
Nung bingo time, muntik na manalo ng diagonal, sayang!
Galing ng host (Beng ata ung name? Ang taray magbigay ng number! Tatanungin ka kung anong gusto mong number.. For example, ang sasabihin mo, 54, sasabihin niya, "tama ka jan! 55!")
Kulit eh.
After that, we left na.. we went to Federal Home Expo somewhere in Makati.
Its hard to choose tiles for the condo :/
Take note, tiles pa lang un ah! T_T
We went to glorietta after.
I saw Don2x and company..ung previous 4th years.
Di ko pinansin :P di naman nila ako kilala eh :)
So yun... I had my 16oz. Chocolate Extreme Blizzard!
I thought I could have it for myself...NOT.
Mom and Dad liked it too! :D
So nag-Wendy's pa kami..TAKAW!!
I'm soooo hyper nung naggrocery!
Kaya super hakot para sa retreat :D
Ahhh!!!! Gotta make palanca letters T_T
Au revoir!

PALANCA LETTER KO! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

16 oz. lang? Hina ka pala eh! Haha! I've heard that the Eco Park's really beautiful so it must have been an experince XD so lucky you are you are! Tiles? For your condo unit's bathroom? Hmm... Well I'm pretty sure that you'll pick a cool one :D