Thursday, November 17, 2005

u*One good day coming up*

Updates: November 15, Tuesday

Well, our history teacher, Mr. Roque, told us about his love life... He was proud to tell us that he's a playboy when he was in grade school up to college... And I was surprised that all of my classmates were listening to him because they were interested too... I hope my crush will do the same thing... I hope that he'll share about his love life too... XD

Happy Birthday Miera Malcampo!!! *the ballerina*

November 16, Wednesday

Hah! So many things happened on this day... We had our volleyball eliminations... And guess what? I get to play on the second set on our match versus the 4th year... And I get to serve only once... But for a newbie player, I think I played well... ^_^ You should've seen our team; we were really cooperating with each other!! In every game that were gonna play, we pray first. *talking about being faithful to God :)* It felt so good talaga... I was enjoying every moment of it. Even though I'm not the player for the other matches, I gave my total support to my teammates. We beat the 3rd and 4th year, but the 1st year knocked us out (haha OA naman...) and my teammates cried. It's kind of unfair kasi. After our match with the 4th year, with just a short break (VERY short that didn't even take half an hour) we have to compete with the 1st year pa!! So the players get to rest between sets lang... Everyone was tired, but still... I continued to cheer... One of our teammates was about to faint because she had fever the previous day (si Bea D.), so I was chosen to be a substitute. It didn't take long before they won the 1st set. And then the 2nd set... I know it's embarrassing that the 1st year won over us, but they have the skills naman, as what Mrs. Victa had said. And she assured us that were in the championship for the intrams in volleyball. *cheers*

Ohh... I love all my batchmates!! ^.^

P.S. We had our practice at Bea D.'s house, and something happened *you might not want to know*

Happy Birthday Dad, Raiza Nery *my kabarkada* and Bea Ferrer *the ice skater*!!!

1..2..3..TIGERS WIN!!!

Today:

Ugh. Basketball eliminations. And the best part of it is we don't get to cheer our players!! Wanna know why? You might not want to know... It's because we cant get out of the classroom!! Okay, so the match between our team and 3rd year was scheduled at 11:30 am... We were having TLE at that time so we informed our teacher that our team has a game at that time so we asked her if we could go to the gym to cheer for our team. And for some simple reasons, she didn't allow us to go... We had reporting instead. It lasted up to 12:10!!! T_T The gym is not that far from the school building and the classroom was so quiet so we could hear the cheers of people outside. I cried because I really want to go to the gym and cheer for my teammates. Arrghh... So, we lost against 3rd and 4th year to be straight. Some of the sophomores were disappointed. But I know that they did their best. There's this saying, "win some, lose some"... We could win sometimes, but we could lose too, right? Aww... Life is really unfair...

Oh, cheer up guys!!! We just need to...Practice,Practice,Practice!!!!
*muwaah*

No comments: