Friday, November 18, 2005

Wow. I can't believe I'm typing and typing and...typing! I should be asleep by now anyway But no!! I'm dying to tell you the things that happened today... First, we had volleyball eliminations for boys which was kinda umm, "unorganized" when we had our first match with the 3rd year. The boys on our team messed up at first, but then Mrs. Victa talked with them which lifted their spirits. Then the next match began against the 4th year. We prayed, and for our team shout, "PARA KAY MRS. VICTA!!!" And we won!!! ^_^ They played seriously, trying not to commit any error... Idol talaga!! And then, as usual, there was another game after that match... and it was versus the 1st year. I was amazed that they weren't tired from the previous game!! It was a close fight, though... and luck was really with us!! Woohoo!!! From all the cheering, some of us weren't able to speak clearly...so, can you imagine how we cheered every match? We were screaming like were in a roller coaster, or better yet, in the space shuttle! XD

And oh, before I forget... One of my close friends (Angelo) had a fever after the game... Turns out that he had a headache at first, but then it led to fever... Aww... Get well soon anjo! ^.^

..our teamwork grows stronger..

No comments: