Friday, December 09, 2005

At last! Im finished with this skin of mine.. I made the drawing all by myself, and I edited it in photoshop.. Its been quite a while since I updated.. XD Anyway, we just had our food fair this wednesday.. Grrr it was quite a drag coz we made our designs and stuff the day before the event! But its ok though.. I get to hang out in our classroom while the others do the packing! :p

The Event itself came by quickly as imagined.


There were bands who sang while we sell. There was this group from the 1st year (2 groups, actually) who sang well and the music made selling a lot more fun. Then the band from our group (Noel's group) sang "Stay" by Cueshe. It was the best! Noel's voice sounded like Ruben's. XD The 3rd year girls also danced "I just dont love you no more" by Craig David. May natatamaan sa song na un eh.. :p

Ok, when we were selling (shakes and ice monsters) there were a lot of kids who wanted to buy on our booth. Since I was a seller, I took the orders of the costumers. The cooks were having a hard time to blend the shakes because, 1.There wasnt enough space and equipment-blenders 2.We weren't given instructions by our TLE teachers :( ......So maybe that's why most of our costumers started to complain. The parents of some kids went to our booth and kept on following up their orders. It was so frustrating -_-

While having our lunch break, some of my friends and our adviser, Mrs Victa, talked for quite a while. She's so fun to talk to..as in! Our topics shifted from cellphones to crushes.. especially boys.. XD

And I just noticed that Food Fair is over :( ..We got P10,695!! (I think XD)

And today... Arrgh! I was totally embarassed when I discovered that my LT t-shirt has a hole on it! I wont tell you the hole's location XD.. And then.. we had computer class.. I cant help to be proud... me and my partner Bingo finished our practical activity first.. La lng.. hehe.. Its about making a webpage kasi.. So after I finished workin on it, I helped some of my classmates who had problems on their webpage.. "Cacho, pano 'to.." "thanks Tricia!".. welcome guys! glad to help! ^_^

No comments: