Monday, October 30, 2006

Cold in here :-S

Well, today, I've been uploading photos in my multiply. BUT I should've been studying now, fyi. Exams na kasi next week. hmph. But I have to post something I forgot to post .xp

Friday the 13th: (october)

Hm. Not exactly a bad day. Onti lng. =)

Many things happened on this day. To start the day right, I was cramming with the letterings for The banner thing for Mrs. Alvarez' surprise bday party. Fortunalely, I was able to finish it, with the help of some classmates (thanks guys!). And then we had PE class after. Quiz. Also in Geom. So that's strike 2 for quizzes. Expecting a strike 3? Well, we had a drill sheet in TLE. To deduct the bad luck we're receiving, Ms. Saligumba gave us choices coz we really don' t know what to answer to all the questions..

Then lunch time na! As we went upstairs after getting the drinks at the food tech lab, the 3B students had suprised Ms. Alvarez na pala in their classroom. We only heard the part.. "..Birthday Ms. Alvarez!" At least I didn't miss the part of seeing her teary-eyed, and I saw that she was happy when we gave her the cartolina w/ the happy birthday thing and the other one with our birthday messages for her.

To the batibot we go. Of course, the birthday lady got the first slice of pizza the B students ordered from Brooklyn. haha! Too bad there's no cake. Some teachers went to the batibot too. Ayun, after eating, picture picture naman. Then balik na sa room. Time for History class :).

As we were having our evaluation, Ms. Almoite called our attention for Ms. Azanza was going to talk to us. Bryan greeted her with a warm "Hi ma'm!" but she returned the greeting with..

"Don't say hi to me! 3A, I have discovered obvious cheating from your notebooks. Kahit mali, chinicheck pa rin. What are you trying to prove? I wrote some notes in your notebooks so please check if you are one of them. Are you trying to fool me? Purket ba hindi ako nagagalit sa inyo, you're gonna abuse that kindness? How dare you! From now on, I will be the one to check all your homeworks and seatworks."

After that she walked out of our classroom and slammed the door. There was complete silence until Camille spoke and explained to us what happened. She was the one Mrs. Azanza's talking about. I'm not going to tell you additional details. Lets keep it that way.

After our dismissal, we went to cittadella for our swimming party. I didn't swim, but I enjoyed being with my batch. My pants got wet, arrgh. But it dried after a few minutes (thankfully I wore thin pants!) and it got wet again XD It was fun watching them play tag on the kiddie pool! You'll see a walking stick walking around to tag someone. (that's klarisse!=p)

We went to lei's house after the party. We did lots of stuff. Looked at pictures, looked for blogskins, etc. We ate dinner there too. KFC (thanks lei!) and then went home. I was soo tired.

Birthday celebrants for the month of October!
8- Eyzelyn
12- Vincent
14- Carla B.
15- Cesca
16- Ms. Alvarez
19- Ayesha
27- Paula and Bingo
29- Julie!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! :D

Oh, before I forget, its gonna be my blog's 1st anniversary on November 17! Wee! I'm blogging for one year na pala! ADVANCE ANNIVERSARY TO MY BLOG! :D :D

Another thing, I have a multiply na! For the world to see :)

Un lang, no further announcements. haha! Au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]