Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Itsssss Overrrr!

The exam week for the Second Quarter is D-O-N-E. (!!!) But I still have to go through the
nerve-wrecking checking of papers. T_T

Anyway, I'll give you a quick update~

Oct31-Nov5--Sem Break :D

How can you enjoy the rest of the week if you have a lot of homeworks and you have to study for the exam next week? I was surprised that I did enjoy this week even though I have to go
through these things:

-the um, renovation of our house.. the smell of the paint gives me a headache. tsk. I always have to migrate from my room to the living room because the workers were going to work there.. And if I'm lucky, I eat my lunch at the kitchen and the kitchen counter serves as my table. haha!
-like what I said, the homeworks.. chapter summaries, copying of hand-outs (hey, I just don't get the idea of rewriting the notes in the handouts, why can't we just paste it?) and daily bread XD
-we got a WOW! Magic Sing this week. And I'm telling you guys, it spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E.
Especially when you get a score with a line of 7. But its my fault anyway.. if I didn't go inside Odyssey, then mom wouldn't have seen that stoopid microphone. arrrrgh. the mic was overused last nov. 1. We disturbed lots of spirits by that time..sorry :p
-and during this week I got my verrry first pair of quicksilver board shorts! Time to be boyissssh! I've had enough of my le chic skorts.. :D

Nov6-Nov10-exam week =|

Well, since during the sembreak I was doing my hws, I never had time to review for the exam.. the answer to my reviewing problem=Cramming.xp last nov6 we just had our regular class..and the "game" in computer which consists of 2 groups but only one group played for that "game".. fun? dont think so..

I'm exempted for our exam in Music! So, being a choir member has its benefits.. :D The exam
in History, TLE, Chem, Geom, PE and LOP was hard. Im gonna fail in PE and LOP.. huhu.

Nov11-Lei's Birthday!

Weeee bday party at ATC! I went to Lei's house so I can come with her in going to ATC. I also gave her my bday gift, a pair of petit monde flip flops.. (sorry can't afford havaianas!=p) with a letter of course :) It was my first time to ride on their Innova :D Along the way, Angelo was promoting their carpet factory (haha! hope you get some commission!) and just talked. :D

Being the early birds in ATC, we decided to go and play in Timezone to kill the time. My treat! (birthday ko rin eh..joke!) We spent our time car racing, playing basketball and air hockey..dami pa eh.. and my fave, The House of the Dead III! :D

We got tempted with the Hershey's contest thing coz when you vote, you get free chocolates!
I voted for letter D. Hershey's League? Go figure :p

Lunch. Destination: McDonalds. :D Lei's treat (samin ni angelo.. free kasi tickets namin sa
movie, kaya lunch niya na lang kmi ittreat) took pics, and after eating, grace and company
arrived with a bigg card for lei.

Picture City! one of Lei's sandals was broken.. so she had to buy a pair of slippers because she can't walk with her broken sandals.. Thanks to the broken sandal, lei, angelo and danni saw christine who was with her family and asked her to go to picture city with them! (now everything happens for a reason.. :D)

Movies. tsk. the free tickets we got from timezone were useless because its not valid for Cinema 1, the cinema in which were going to watch The Covenant. We went in late, so I didn't get the story first..but I get to put the pieces of the puzzle quite correct. lei,lin,grace,zy,eyze,noel,goi,steven,danni were sitting at the front of the cinema while me, klar and angelo sat on the side near them.. no more space kasi. =p then when the movie was almost at the ending, jobs arrived and watched the rest of the moive.. hehe:D

Aun, we claimed the pics and stayed a while in the food court and talked.. while one by one the people started to go home. Timezone ulit kami nila klar, eyze, lei and angelo..

Then its time to go home.. I went home tired but satisfied. After all, it was my first gimmick for this school year.. Imagine? don't have time kasi eh or sometimes wlang transpo..

Nov12-trip to the dentist =# (# represents my braces.. xp)

Aun, while Dra. Moncayo was preparing her things, I saw pictures posted at the waiting area.
Some people with cases which wore braces to impove their teeth. Mom saw those too and said,
"that's your teeth!" and I was like, "oo nga po!" (respect is the best policy :D)

After glueing my bracket back to my teeth again, we went home and ate dinner.. As I was eating the veeeerrry soft dinner(squash in coconut milk) I felt something hard. The bracket was unglued again! arrrgh. trip to the dentist next week. Again. :E

Yesterday and Today

Well.. classes are kinda boring coz we have nothing to do but to check exam papers and sit around.. I've been dropping hints to our adviser on how um, "inactive" she is..

e2 naman kasi eh, while I was outside our classroom I saw 3B clapping and happy during their homeroom time.. when I went indside our classroom, I accidentally said "ang saya naman sa kabila.." which has a double meaning. She went outside coz homeroom's over and after she closed the door and laughed. Solid kasi eh. =p

today, we had a mass and a sermon after it. Talk about being sermoned twice in a row. Choir daw kasi was not heard at the mass. Masyadong mahina ang voices. blah.. Butttt we did our best naman eh.. :(

checking of papers ulit.. then talk lng kmi ng talk ng classmates ko.. nakakatawa! :D

Before I forget..

Celebrants for the month of November..
2-Mykki and Nikki
11-Elgimaine
15-Miera
16-Dad(!!), Bea F. and Raiza
22-Tito Marcy

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!~

I'll make an article about the problems in my school and I'll post it some other time.. Till then, adieu!

No comments: