Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2008.0930 - Sophia's Bday Celeb :D :D




okay, after our stressing ENGLRES (popularly known as ENGLstRESS) :)), we went to RP to celebrate Sophia's 18th birthday (walang debut? haha). we ate at Chef d' Angelo and edward had to stall and talk about his childhood stories (loveit!) while we wait for shane, who bought the cake for soph :) so we ate the cake and went to Timezone!!! had fun sobra!!! especially the air hockey!! it's the first time that I actually won! hahaha :)) it seems that I'm lucky when I play there :)))))) todo bonding with the CoT (official na?:P) I hope we'll have more bonding and laughtrip moments pa!:D

P.S. thank you shane for buying the cake and for asking my happy crush to have a pic with ya!!!! :* soph, thanks for treating us!!!! and chat who took my happy crush's pic :P