Tuesday, June 01, 2010

When I wasn't using Blogger, I used Multiply :)

I still make long and detailed blogposts :P I wrote this last year.

Ondoy can't touch me :))
So far I think this is the most exciting adventure I've ever had... You'll know why after you read this ;)

September 25, Friday

8AM - Arrived at school and met up with fafa Franz. Yes! Nakuha ko na yung debut pictures from him! :) Tas breakfast at Mcdo with Chat and Auntie :D (dapat maghanda na and magstore na ng energy!!)

8:30-1PM Org (Lasallian Aide) - Jam-packed ng seminars wee! Conflict Management by Atsi Annie, Basic Leadership Theories by Ahia Karl, and Strategic Leadership by Ate Lea...Ayun, fun siya! tas interactive din :) Dapat hindi makalimutan mag-clap! hahaha kundi bawas points :P After mag-snacks, na-late kami nila Shane and Chat... -10 points sa team wah!.....Read More

Prepare yourself for a long read. Haha! :))

No comments: