Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hello there!!! Its time for me to update.. haha..

Well... Im in Bea's house now.. Were doing our Thesis.. Or we can call it Investigatory Project.. :)

I want to say happy birthday to Craig Morris!! I think he's having his birthday party today :D

and Belated happy birthday to Carla Tanaka too! :D

Now, Im gonna tell you the things that happened to me this week..

Monday. THE DAY WE DANCED GET RIGHT FOR P.E. T_T I didnt like it though, but I have to dance :P Its a cool dance, and that dance was used for our intramurals last year.. for the cheering.. and that dance is kinda sort of like jazz... so we used it :D :D :D

Oh, and after PE, we had Math, I slept for a while, and when I woke up, my classmates laughed.. They were about to take a picture of me while I was sleeping!! T_T

Tuesday. THE DAY I COOKED TINOLA FOR TLE. actually, me and Miera cooked chicken tinola.. were just 4 people in our group, and the 2 boys, Loiue and Carl, were the ones who cooked the Fried Bangus.. When they were about to fry the fish.. the oil 'boiled' or how should I say it? ..'TUMALSIK UNG MANTIKA'.. lolz.. XD so.. Miera, Louie and Carl were burned.. 'napaso'.. So I was the one left to take care of the food!! my gawd...

And when I took some tinola at home.. they didnt appreciate the food.. you know why? BECAUSE OUR ULAM FOR SUPPER IS TINOLA TOO!!!!!!............ T_T my uncle just mixed the tinola I cooked with our ulam.. :((

Wednesday. THE DAY WE DISSECTED THE HAMSTERS. :( But honestly, I love slicing the skin of the rat :P They told me I was a animal-killer, because I have no mercy to the rat XD

...But it was fun!!!!

Thursday. I just slept during Bio time.. haha.. Mrs. Victa wasn't there, so I decided to use my time wisely.. and sleeping is just a wise thing to do :D And during filipino and english, we had a game.. haaaayyy.. I just cant forget ung parang 'Pinoy Henyo' na game.. ung c Christine ung pinasagot.. ung word na huhulaan nia is 'Christian'.. sa Merchant of Venice kasi mei Christians and Jews.. tpos un... nagbigay kmi ng clue. sabi namin 'crush mo..' eh crush nya kc c Christian Bautista.. you should've seen her.. nagpapanic na parang ewan.. hehe.. XD

Alam nio ba sinagot nia? sabi nia, "Launcelot???!!" tpos natawa kmi.. d nya nmn crush un ah.. haha.. lolz.. :P

Friday. History time, aun.. naconscious ung teacher nmin.. eh kc nmn, lagi nmin nililista ung mga maling words na cnasabi nia.. like fisfool(peaceful).. nung kwinen2 ko nga un sa ibang tao eh, sabi nila, "fishpole?" XD
1. will fell..
2. Itly (italy)
3. moss (most)
4. frevious (previous)

dami pa nian! di ko na ssbihin.. lolz

Bye!!! XD

No comments: