Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hello guys! Its the start of 4th quarter in our class na.. and of course.. the results of our exams were given to us.. I'm not proud of my scores!!! waaa.. especially Biology.. tsk..

Last Saturday, Linette had her birthday party celebrated at Palm Grove.. And surprise!surprise! I wasn't there.. :( but it's ok :).. I was stuck at home.. bored to death.. no one to talk to.. and my mind was floating.. to nothingness.. haha.. :P

I edited Danni's blog pala.. she chose a layout at blogskins.. Then I edited the coding na lng.. hehe visit her blog! http://www.danni13.blogspot.com :) and then I'm making a layout for lei.. haha.. I'll give the link some other time.. :)

Sooooo.. yesterday, we had our usual classes in History, Spanish, Computer, PE... and ART. Were still taking down notes on what our history teacher says...
1. What does this means?
2. ASEAN summithhh
3. obzerve
4. Time of Abrahan

Forgot the others na. From now on I'll listen to him na!! haha.. not because of the way he speaks some words ha.. Dont get me wrong :P

And today.. Usual Biology, Math, Filipino.. Mark History and TLE with a X... 3 hours free time!!!! haha.. actually, make it 4. We didnt do anything during math time too :P so.. I spent my time wisely again.. I slept!!! :D :D :D

Ohhh!! I'm sort of, kinda, likely excited for our recollection tomorrow.. Im sure there'll be lots of crying times.. :) Me and my friends are planning to bring lots of food! :D I'm planning to bring Tsim (my panda bear), but I have doubts eh.. maybe they'll confiscate my dear panda :(

That's all! Thank you.. :) Thanks for dropping by my blog! :D :D :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smeathheiva
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/discount-health-pills]discount health pills[/url]
immokglinge