Saturday, January 28, 2006

Yay! I'm updating again.. haha..

Monday. START OF THE EXAM WEEK. it was a good start coz I studied (!!). the exams for this day are English, Food Tech. and Computer.. haha.. I did my best tlga :D

And then.. after our exam.. Mr Roque talked to us.. he said, "di nio ba alam na birthday ngaun ng adviser nio?" he was talking about Mrs Victa. And all of us answered, "huh?"... meaning all of us didnt know.. :(

So when Mrs. Victa entered the classroom, we greeted her happy birthday! hehe.. and we sang the song happy birthday to her..

And I can still remember.. an embarrassing experience that happened to me this day.. I sang a solo song to Mrs. Victa.. happy birthday din.. then she said, "kaya pala onti lang natatanggap sa choir sa section na toh eh.. happy birthday lang d pa makanta ng maayos.." waa! ouch.. but she looks like she's joking naman eh.. pagbigyan n lng kc birthday :D

TUESDAY. Nothing important happened. We had our exams in History, LT, and CE.

WEDNESDAY. Waaaa! hardest exam ever! we had our exams in Biology, Filipino and Music.. They placed Filipino and Biology in the same day eh T_T Tpos.. unfair tlga.. basta :(

THURSDAY. Exams in Math, PE and Spanish. Im quite confident in our exam in Math, coz I studied nmn eh.. And Im sure I'll FLUNK Spanish! I hate Spanish!! T_T (sorry angelo! haha.. d nmn ung teacher eh.. :P)

FRIDAY. Wee! Exams are overrr!!! RHGP na lng exams namin.. then, we threw a surprise party for Mrs. Victa in the classroom during breaktime :) ..there were balloons (and popped ones, too! haha.. ), cake, and drinks.. It was a simple party, though, I hope she liked it :D

We gave her a jumbo card.. the cover was a mosaic (tama ba spelling?) and inside there are dedications from the whole class.. and there's a picture of her.. :D Our group gave a seperate letter nga pla.. I drew a girl doon.. then mei dedications din kmi :D

Un lang.. :)

No comments: