Friday, February 17, 2006

elow!!!!!!! hehe.. sorry if inde na aq naguupdate XD

Monday, February 13 :)

History Time. ReportingReportingReporting.. did I mention that we had Reporting? :P I was cramming with my report.. T.T Haha.. No Spanish!! We played at the basketball court at P.E. time.. our group was so accident prone!! XD We kept on hitting each other everytime we play volleyball! :P I also tried to use the Cadang-cadang , a long block of wood with a rubber thing, and it has ropes attached on the wood for the people to cling to.. all you have to do is to step on the wood, right and left, and hold the rope for control.. it actually tests your teamwork.. you and your teammates have to step at the same thime ehem.. XD and after PE, I slept during math XD but not the whole period, some of it lang XD

Tuesday, February 14

A day for lovers. Not my day! XD oh well.. many people cried.. and tada! I'm not included.. its because I told my self not to.. even though it really hurts inside.. Drama!! :P

Arrrgh! First thing in the morning, I cant find my vest! In the laundry, in the closet, in my bag.. anywhere! It was nowhere to be found :( Good timing pa!.. We had an assembly and we have to wear our complete uniform! good thing Dannilyn let me borrow her vest.. thanks Danni! :*

Food Tech time. Almost everyone were copying notes, and I am an exception. haha! I was designing the card we made for Dannilyn and Angelo.. I made a border with all of our crushes--codenames. Ruel, Ralph, Nids, George, Edith, Cinnamon and a picture of a Bird :P And then we had a game in Food Tech.. Charades.. :) We won! How will you act out this kind of word--"Renal Disorder".. you know what our groupmate did? She pretended to write on her hand.. and that's supposed to be "order".. but we didnt get it immediately. XD And I got the word "Urinary Tract Infection".. So I used a chair for my props and sat on it and pretended to be suffering.. Somebody answered, Loose Bowel Movement.. So what I did is I stood up and pretended to pee like a boy! haha.. They got the answer!! XD

I got a stuff toy from Elgimaine.. a cute husky puppy!! thanks Lei! and for the letters my friends gave me.. thanks a bunch!! XD

I hope everyone had a happy valentines day even though you didnt get to be with your love.. like me XD

Wednesday, February 15

Haha! we didnt have Spanish class again! XD I was so hyper in this day.. especially in Filipino! Klarisse and I reported a story in our book.. turns out that we'll have a seatwork, so I keep on giving hints to my classmates! XD I also remembered the term SARIWA XD.. nvm.. XD

Thursday, February 16

Waa! Im starting to get insane in Biology! Come think of it--we discussed just ONE chapter, but when you try to memorize all the terms at once, your brain will wrinkle! haha.. Isnt it wrinkled already? XD I passed.. whoo!! XD During English time, I was sleeping.. our teacher caught me, so I decided to do something else XD I played with my hair.. and ended up having my hair with pigtails! I got lots of compliments.. :)

Friday, February 17

CHRISTINE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!! I was kinda badtrip in the morning, because of what someone did.. He ruined my surprise for Christine. :( Anyway, I gave Christine a pillow w/ a letter and drawing (package! XD).. I think she liked it. hehe.

To start the morning right, we had Spanish class! :(( as always, Mrs. Magallanes (ehem..) is always angry with 2A. Its not our fault if we didnt master Spanish.. DOY!! :(

Christine treated us for lunch! She ordered at Shakey's :)--w/c was late, as usual, even in the restaurant itself. Tsk. Lei and I bought softdrinks so there would be leftover money for Christine.. turns out the bill exceeded her budget! :P

Something happened after Computer class. Lance almost got in trouble because of "bullying" a first year student--his busmate. Because he is a good friend of mine, I supported him. I keep on teasing him.. "Incident!..Incident!!.." in a chanting voice--meaning he's going to have an incident report. Supportive noh? XD

I just noticed.. My grades are dropping.. (!!!!) I am the one to blame... Grrr.. I have to make "bawi" for my grades! Aja!!! YOu guys should study hard.. dont imitate me!! :P

So long.. I'll update again next time!!

PS.

This song doesnt stop playing in my head..

"I've known you for so long you are a friend of mine
But is this all we ever could be?
I've loved you ever since you are a friend of mine
And babe is this all we ever could be?

You tell me things I've never known
I've shown you love you never show
And even when you cry Im always at your side
You tell me about the love you had I listen every eagerly
But deep inside you'll never see
This feeling of emptiness
That makes me feel sad
But then again I'm glad"


Whoa!! before I forget!! We made poem that is unfinished..

Angel-o Without Wings of a BIRD
>For Elgimaine Barroso
>By Ruel Roque
>EDITH-ed by Tricia Cacho
>ART-ful imagination by NIDS MAGS
>Actors: Lance Capisanan and Christine Mirador
>Extras Dessert: Klarisse Tandog

"An angel without wings cannot fly,
It cannot soar across the sky,
Now little angel dont you cry,
I will love you 'till the day I die."

"Stretch out your wings, my little darling,
And fly with me like what I've been dreaming,
For I have always hoped to spend my life,
Having you as my beloved wife."

"As I go to sleep with tears in my eyes,
My heart is filled up with lies
Hoping and thinking that you will be mine,
But this is just a dream that no one can define."

"I woke up in the morning,
And you were beside me sleeping,
You opened your eyes and took my hand,
And you took me to the _______ Land."


We need an appropriate word in the blank!! hehe. Were planning to memorize the poem XD my friends suggested to put "SIZZLING".. haha!

That's all! :P Bye!

No comments: