Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sorry for the inconvenience -.-" I forgot to update yesterday XD

Monday, February 20

At school, during snack time, me, klar, and tin went to the computer lab to edit some pictures for our computer scrapbook.. while doing our work, someone's singing in the lab.. ok, I'll give a clue :) HE sings while typing in the computer. I think he sang a song of regine v. hehe.. I immediately went to our classroom to call lei.. I was like, "dali! kumakanta c [censored]!! pakinggan mo!!" when we went to the lab, he's still singing.. I tried to stop myself from giggling, but I cant! All of us pretended to laugh because of the pictures that were editing.. but actually, were laughing at him! XD its just so unusual.. :P

During LT time, I was soo bored.. not until there was a demonstration for the Carrying thing.. poor Louie! He was lifted several times especially in the 3 man carry.. He looks unconscious tlga! huahahaha..

Tuesday, February 21

Wow.. Mrs. Magallanes was in a very bad mood today.. Especially during the assembly. She ordered us to go back to the building and make our lines straight and return again.. Morning exercise? No way! XD I lead the reciting of the Panatang Makabayan.. thanks Zy for helping me! hehe.. Our assembly was supposed to be from 8:15-9:00 am.. but because she's really mad, she exceeded the time T_T there was an interview too, that took so long.. T.T .. Maybe she and *toot* had an argument, so she's sooo mad during the assembly! peace! XD

During History time, Mr. Roque dropped by our classroom to say that he cannot meet with us today. We were kinda sad (especially *toot*) but then, when he left and closed the door, everybody were like, "YEHEY!" in chorus.. He heard it and went inside our classroom again.. he was disappointed but he tried to hide it.. but the true reason we said "yehey" is because our QUIZ was canceled, and its not because Mr. Roque was not there T_T

TLE--cooking time XD Our group cooked Ham and Green Pepper Omelet. It was good, and we got a perfect score... :) I liked the food the other groups too.. the shrimp soup, paella and the spicy stirfry! I was soo tired.. tired of eating XD

Wednesday, February 22

Waa.. I was caught sleeping inside the classroom! During english time.. Our adviser saw me through the door.. I was facing there kasi T.T I was awake after that :P And I dunno what got into me and christine, we were soo maharot after Music class :) we kept on pushing each other.. and bam! I got an injury.. hehe.. but its ok now.. :) Oh yeah, after dismissal, someone held Angelo's hand.. *toot* I didnt get to see it, but I bet he's kilig after that :P Joke!

Thursday, February 23

Whoa, I thought this day would give me bad luck, but it didnt! hehe.. I was about to report in Bio.. good thing there wasnt any time left! I forgot to bring the acetate for my report.. (or should I say, I forgot to do it :P) The 2 hours of Bio was divided: 1st hour for Bio and 2nd hour for Spanish..

During lunch time, Mr Roque went over to our classroom.. But we werent complete that time.. He said things I cant remember, but he talked to us coldly.. T.T I was speechless when he was there :( And after that, we gave our gifts to Angelo.. Oh I forgot, Its his birthday today! hehe.. Happy Birthday Angelo! You're so old now XD Joke! I gave him a box decorated w/ pics.. And yeah, its like a package like what I gave to Christine.. Box+Letter+Gift..

During English time, we had a quiz and an interview.. I was asked with a question, "What is your ideal date?" tsk.. to all people our teacher can ask.. why meee??? I answered, "The dating place--must be near to nature, there must be a lot of scenery.. picnic! I have lots of food there.. grass!! :P And my date should have a good sense of humor, also a good conversationalist (articulate).. blah blah".. I was stammering with my words.. that means I'm not yet good enought to answer interviews! :P

I am so pressured.. Even in VE time I was interviewed.. *sigh* XD Because I'm a non-Catholic (Born Again), I must share with the whole class on how was our Mass being performed :)

Friday, February 24

Yehey! (sounds familiar.. T.T) No classes! At least we were able to escape from the "quiz day".. Because almost all of our subjects, we have a quiz! And the camping of grade four was cancelld too.. poor Grade 4 students! they were all excited for the camping.. but it was just a waste! T_T

I just watched Fushigi Yuugi Season 2 for the whole day.. my eyes were really tired.. Its like watching a tv marathon.. XD

***

For the past few days, I've been really distracted.. Even when I close my eyes, I cant concentrate.. I just cant stop daydreaming.. And thinking.. of you.