Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hello! I'll update because I know you're waiting for an update.. XD

Haha.. so we had our recollection last wednesday.. and I brought Tsim!!! hehe.. everybody liked my cute panda bear... :) and it turns out that Nikki and I have the same panda bear! she bought one from HongKong too.. truly a coincidence..For me, the recollection was REALLY boring.. sigh.. but I still get to bond with my friends! So I'm happy! We ate lots of junk food, w/c we planned to bring beforehand... and btw, I cried! not for the reason of something in our recollection, but some other thing.. haha.. I just cant help myself!!

And then last thursday, our Food Tech teacher got MAD.. The whole class almost got an incident report.. but thankfully, we didnt! Heres what really happened:

She entered the classroom w/o saying a word, and my classmates were talking about a song from a movie, and our mayor Zyra had a mini concert and sang the song happily.. and then Noel interrupted and said something like, "wag kang maingay, may teacher tayo!".. something like that.. and bam! She yelled at us! In a small span of time she was forcing us to go out in the classroom and to have Music class instead, but with an incident report for cutting classes!
I can say that I dont really know her that well, even though she was our teacher last year.. Our adviser said that she means business, and I agree with that. But why does she have to be very hard on us? Are we that "makulit" so she always get mad at us?.. I remember her saying that she can manipulate our grades.. in other words, BLACKMAILING. Ooh, Im scared! She even insulted our scapbook, in the middle of her sermon, "Tingnan nio i2ng scrapbook na 2, khit pangit yan pwede ko pa rin gawing 90 yan".. Way to go! XD

And in the same day, I got my peace for the elocution.. And the elocution proper would be this Monday! I've got less than 5 days to practice! Way to go again! I tried to convince our English teacher that I cant do it, but she said she's confident with me (as what teachers always say to encourage their students), so.. i gave up on her.. I took it as a challenge.

And last friday? I dont remember anything important, just our rehearsals for the elocution contest.. and oh! the poor hamster! We have 6 hamsters for our thesis and we would experiment with them. Turns out, the hamsters doesnt have food anymore! waa.. so the result was, one of them has to die for the sake of the other hungry hamsters!! The black hamster (Doc) died. And surprise surprise! Nothing was left. He was eaten by his hamster "friends" and didnt bother to leave anything for us to condole with. They also ate his bones! T_T

The freakingly bad luck Saturday.
Want me to enumerate the bad things that happened?

>The riddiculous ULTRA stampede.. I just cant take it.. is the poverty here in the Philippines too much? Or is time just too fast? sigh..

>My dear friend Elgimaine had her cellphone stolen.. arrghh!! whoever you are who stole her cp, I'll kick your butt!! XD

>My "flying" friend Christine accidentally cuts her finger.. because she's peparing homemade pizza for us! aww.. the pizza tasted good naman eh! tastes like blood.. haha joke!! XD

>My wonderful stomach didnt agree with me when I ate Christine's pizza.. I know you get it!

>Our wonderful hamsters for our thesis (there are only 5 left)--duh! another one died.. T_T
We went to Christine's house to make our computer scrapbook (w/c we have to do AGAIN) but ended up finishing only the pictures part, and cutting the cartolinas.. >_<

After that, me and my parents went to SM (again) to buy my gifts for Christine, Elgimaine, and Angelo... =D

This monday. THE DAY OF THE ELOCUTION CONTEST!!!! of course.. I was nervous.. and it showed in my performance -.-" ...but at least I got P50 from Linette! It's because we had a bet.. if she wins a place in the contest, she'll pay me P50, and when she doesnt get any place, I'll pay her P50.. guess what? She was the champion!! haha.. Congratulations Linette!!

2nd place- Regine
3rd place- Kuya Ebon
4th place- Carla T.
5th place- Ate Kim

Congratulations guys!! :)

Tuesday>>>Cant remember anything important XD

Wednesday>> We spent our Spanish time wisely :D.. We went to the bookstore to buy our Spanish handouts.. It took a little while when the whole class finished buying our stuff.. Turns out, Mr. Roque was watching us from the cafeteria w/c is just across the bookstore, and we are just in one group, like were having a field trip.. XD So he thought that we are cutting classes, so Elgimaine used her charm on Mr. Roque to prevent us having an incident report.. Way to go, Lei!! :D :D :D

Thursday>> the cover of the AC in our classroom broke off before VE class!!! haha.. so Bingo and Noel tried to fix it.. everytime they put on the cover, the girls were screaming (esp. me :D) so the boys were tensed.. Good thing was our VE teacher went outside.. XD When it was fixed, everyone applaused.. Good job guys!! :)

Friday>> Eyeliner Madness!!! Eyze applied liquid eyeliner to our eyes to me and my friends.. We look like gothic people!! XD But then, our adviser noticed our eyes and scolded us that it wasnt nice.. So we are forced to wash it off in the washroom.. Now I know what it feels to have liquid eyeliner in your eyes! XD

After classes, Bea D. bought ice cream for us! thanks bea d.! and while eating ice cream, were having a green talk w/ christine, lei, klar, bea d., bea f., eyze, grace, zyra and lance.. laughtrip!! XD I played patintero while wating for my sundo.. Gino's group were so unfair!! >:P

Saturday>> Still hectic :/ In the morning, the birthday celebrant, Leland, went over to my house to get his gift.. He helped me in cutting the pictures from the magazines w/c I needed for something.. Thanks LelandStar!! XD

In the afternoon, I went to Christine's house to do our Computer Project.. (talaga lng ha.. project daw!! XD) I was the last one to arrive, I was rushing because they told me that they're going to McDo, and I believed them!! They're joking lang pla.. Elgimaine, Bea and Klarisse went there too XD

Nonstop laughtrip.. especially when were editing pictures in the computer using Paint.. Grabe!! wanna see? click on the link.. 4 pipol

And nonstop takutan too.. I asked them to visit the maze http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf visit it too!! All of us screamed! XD

That ends my wonderful day.. thanks for reading!! :D

No comments: